While it might sound crazy to some, this is the first time I came across Collette Dinnigan, and I am thankful that I found her SS ’12 show; I became an instant fan! This talented Australian designer started her career in 1990 when she launched her first lingerie collection. In 1995 she took a stab at designing RTW and ended up presented her first collection in Paris that year. Dinnigan is now famous for her beautiful cocktail dresses; I can absolutely see that her designs have a bit of a lingerie-influenced flair, yet she keeps it extremely refined and classy. I love every piece in her SS 2012 collection. From work to a fancy dinner party, Dinnigan’s dresses go perfectly with a coffee or cocktail in hand. What do you think?
The world through my eyes
- My Tweets
- Antonio Berardi Spring 2012: Edgy With a Dash of Class
- When it is 100 Degrees in NYC, I think of...Furs...
- Senorita Susan's Holiday Wish List
- The Kate Middleton Look Book via "The Cut"
- Jason Wu Fall 2013 RTW Collection
- Style Icon Elisa Sednaoui
- The Male Model Scene
- It Girl: Tatiana Cotliar
- My New York Top Shop is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...OAK!