While it might sound crazy to some, this is the first time I came across Collette Dinnigan, and I am thankful that I found her SS ’12 show; I became an instant fan! This talented Australian designer started her career in 1990 when she launched her first lingerie collection. In 1995 she took a stab at designing RTW and ended up presented her first collection in Paris that year. Dinnigan is now famous for her beautiful cocktail dresses; I can absolutely see that her designs have a bit of a lingerie-influenced flair, yet she keeps it extremely refined and classy. I love every piece in her SS 2012 collection. From work to a fancy dinner party, Dinnigan’s dresses go perfectly with a coffee or cocktail in hand. What do you think?
The world through my eyes
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Kate Middleton Look Book via "The Cut"
- My Outfit Inspiration for Tonight: Freja Beha Erichsen
- W Magazine Dec 2011 Featuring Dakota & Elle Fanning
- Making a List & Checking it Twice: The Fashionista's Guide to Xmas 2011
- Anna Jagodzinska for Vogue China June 2010: Kiss The Sky
- Sorry For Partying!
- All Eyes on Lindsey Wixson
- A Gucci Fiesta for the Niños Fabulosos de NYC
- BCBG MAXAZRIA Spring 2012 RTW: Color Blocking & Chic Tribal Prints