The world through my eyes
- My Tweets
- My New York Top Shop is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...OAK!
- Style Watch: Rachel Bilson
- Fashion Icon: Dree Hemingway
- Making a List & Checking it Twice: The Fashionista's Guide to Xmas 2011
- Antonio Berardi Spring 2012: Edgy With a Dash of Class
- Office Chic in Nude & White
- W Magazine Dec 2011 Featuring Dakota & Elle Fanning
- Miss Lara Stone
- What to Wear at a Polo Match: the "It" Hat
- Brooklyn's First Barneys Co-op Opens Mañana!
I’m sorry I haven’t blogged in a few weeks – I’ve been crazy busy with my new job, training for the 9+1 NYC Marathon program & enjoying the last days of nice weather. This post is a perfect example of how I feel in this moment: goofy, in love & most importantly, myself.
Lastly, happy “hump day” everyone. You’re only a few short days away from the weekend. Remember to keep your stress in check and take a deep breath – Be yourself, be happy & love others!
Monday was a very special day because it was my first day at Burberry as the new Brit Menswear Buyer. I was so excited for my first day as any new employee would be, however, when I arrived a wonderful British woman greeted me to take me to the live stream show of the Spring 2014 collection straight from London Fashion Week. I got butterflies in my stomach. It was truly a magical moment. I realized that I was at my dream company doing my dream job.
Below are highlights from my favorite show of every season. Great work, Christopher Bailey & team!
Below are some highlights from the SS ’14 Argentine Designers show. I was pleasantly surprised to see 4 unique collections with completely different perspectives all in one show. I personally loved Mariana Dappiano & Viviana Uchitel’s show.
Here is some inspiration for your morning, day or night, depending on where you are in the world. Enjoy!