The world through my eyes
- My Tweets
- Senorita Susan's Holiday Wish List
- When it is 100 Degrees in NYC, I think of...Furs...
- Antonio Berardi Spring 2012: Edgy With a Dash of Class
- My New York Top Shop is...DRUM ROLL PLEASE...OAK!
- The Male Model Scene
- Miss Lara Stone
- Style Icon Elisa Sednaoui
- Anna Jagodzinska for Vogue China June 2010: Kiss The Sky
- Spring 2013 at Intermix: Bring on the Blues
- Fashion Icon: Dree Hemingway
Tag Archives: Tadashi Shoji
I know I am being dramatic when I say that I am completely OVER winter at this point. Sure, the holiday season is fun because you are all festive and go ice skating, shopping and sing Christmas songs on repeat … Continue reading
According to Tadashi Shoji, his Spring 2011 Collection was “an homage to 15th century elegance and romance.” He was inspired by the renaissance frescos of Piero Dellla Francesca and Botticelli and the icy cool color palette of venetian landscape and … Continue reading